In Kind Donations
Generous donations of in-kind goods and services help Monarch School meet our students’ greatest needs, while freeing budgetary resources for critical programs and operations. We are grateful to the community for your generous outpouring of support. Without you, we couldn’t do what we do.
We accept donations of items from our wish list Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Please drop items off at 1625 Newton Ave., San Diego, CA 92113.
If your group is interested in holding a donation drive, please contact our volunteer Manager, Katie Bradel at firstname.lastname@example.org before you start. To help manage our inventory, donation drives on behalf of Monarch School must be approved in advance. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Wish List Items
Items we always need for our students in Kindergarten through 12th grade:
- Toiletry items including shampoo, conditioner, ethnic hair care products, body lotion, soap, deodorant, body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss, hair brushes, chap stick and hair ties
- Gently used & clean clothing for Girls & Teenage Ladies in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Gently used & clean clothing for Boys & Teenage Men in Kindergarten through 12th grade
- NEW packages of ankle socks for boys & teenage men
- NEW packages of ankle socks for girls & teenage ladies
- NEW packages of underwear & bras for teenage ladies
- NEW packages of underwear for girls
- NEW packages of Boxers for boys & men, all sizes
- Gently used shoes of all sizes
- Gently used belts of all sizes
- Gently used hooded sweatshirts for both boys & girls all sizes
- Gently used coats for both boys & girls all sizes
New items only
- 3B, 4B, 6B, 8B, HB drawing pencils; charcoal; soft and oil pastels
- Art/artist kits or sets (with colored pencils, pens, pastels, paints, etc.)
- Paint brushes for water color and acrylic painting
- 16 oz tempera and acrylic paints in all colors (NOT little paint or artist kits, or children’s watercolors)
- Sketchbooks/artist pads/journals and drawing paper of all sizes and weights
- Masking or painter’s tape; scissors (adult size-not kid size)
- Tissue papers and decorative papers; canvases and canvas boards of all sizes
- Modeling clay and self drying clay; mod podge sealer/finish
- Card Stock paper – all colors
If you would like to offer our students a donated service, experience, field trip or event, please note that we generally do not schedule evening or weekend events because our students are not on campus. If your event will occur during a weekday, please contact us at email@example.com and include the following details: event date and day of the week, start/end time, nature of the program, student ages, cost (if any), location, whether transportation is included, and any previous dates when Monarch participated in this event in the past.
Thank you for supporting Monarch School!